Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 128

Thread: Post deleted by R0cketer

  1. #91
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    and we done know what the big guy upstairs thinks too
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  2. #92
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    first stone thrown.......
    I guess you are completely sinless. Congratulations.

    [ QUOTE ]
    and we done know what the big guy upstairs thinks too

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Then let GOD think that. God did not put you or any of us on this earth to point out others shortcomings. How can you remove the splinter from my eye when you can't see the plank in your own?

    Like Jesus said, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #93
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    only thing i am saying is that god destroyed sodom and gamora for sins and homosexuality was one of them....therefore to say that he does not mind is sensless
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  4. #94
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    tweenty7 you try and make a point but is quite silly to argue. First of all yes everyone is sinners, but Jesus would have all man to do what he done. Jesus did not go around acting foolish either. He came to give all man the word of God. He chose 12 disciples that were all sinners but also men who repented and followed him. Jesus did not live with any man that was full of sin, except one(Judas). Jesus went on to say Judas would of been better off to of never been born. So you can say God knows the heart of every person in this world, whether one is going to repent and those that aren't. When Jesus mentioned those without sin cast the first stone, he also turned to the woman with sin and told her to go and sin no more. So NO Jesus did not accept her lifestyle as being ok. To the gay community they have their right to be gay, but to come on here and right out start a controversy is appalling to say the least. They are not on here to have conversations but arguments. For the most part everyone says they have a right to be gay, but these on here that say they are gay are actually being the ones to stir up trouble. They've asked for pic's, and also proposed themselves onto any man that will post to them. They are not on this board to have discussions, they are on here to bring their personal lifestyle to a head and argue why it is right for them to do what they do. That would be the same thing if any straight person went to a gay forum and stirred up trouble by making comments about being straight.

  5. #95
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    very well put [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  6. #96
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    I dont know about you, but I for one have better things to do with my time than go to a gay forum and ask if any straights are out there or if they have pictures of their girlfriends I can see.
    "Why so serious?"

  7. #97
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    Very good post and point. You're right, if you believe in God, he has the ability to right now strike down every gay person in the world, every sinner, every hooker, every girl who has her breasts hanging out or her butt hanging out. He doesn't, he gives us a choice to decide. You have/had a choice to come here, now we do have rules and try to keep the place decent but decent isn't sanitized and how do you prove a point about fairness by coming on an extemist and try to make a point.

    Like I said, I'm sorry to those who do nothing but post, follow the rules, enjoy the interaction. I'm about to get a lot tougher on those who do nothing but come on to stir things up and complain. I try to expect people to act as adults, and as an adult, hey I might see something I don't like, but guess what, I might read something I don't like, but as long as its not totally over the edge, I don't care. Like I said, if the whole gay army wants to come here and consider themselves life long LPD fans, great. If they come here and do nothing but hit on people, try to convince people of their life and contribute nothing, they will be gone. Simple.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #98
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    [ QUOTE ]
    Jesus went on to say Judas would of been better off to of never been born.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    So you're saying that Jesus Christ would have condoned - nay, advocated - the abortion of Judas?

    [ QUOTE ]
    That would be the same thing if any straight person went to a gay forum and stirred up trouble by making comments about being straight.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    So you're declaring that the LPD forum is a straights only forum...that a gay person couldn't come on here and talk sports or other things with us? That's pretty narrow minded...

    Plus, these "gay" guys you're mentioned are most likely...99.9% likely...straight guys posing as gay just to stir the pot of the more small-minded of us on here. Just to see who's going to have what type of reaction. I don't think that's right, but it's been useful to see who's small-minded and who actually can open up and accept other things...give things a shot w/o dismissing at first glance.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  9. #99
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    That is how I feel about it too, I would have NO reason to goto a gay forum and want to talk. Especially goto one and stir up trouble like what has happened to this forum.

  10. #100
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone here....

    No I am not saying that Judas would ofbeen better off aborted. What I am saying is Jesus knew the intention of Judas's heart, and it was in the end betray the one who tryed to save him. And NO this forum is not only for straights, why can't any forum be made up of all nations, creed and religion? There would have been no problem if half of this forum was gay people, the problem is what gay people that have came on here just recently have tryed to push their lifestyle into acceptance. They have made suggestions to others and also acted with no respect to those that are straight. I have gay friends that would never act like this in public or on a forum. And yes one poster I know is straight acting gay. Why? I have no idea, it is quite stupid in my opinion. I am not close minded at all, I can accept anyone who is gay, but not someone who can't act mature about their lifestyle. So for someone that does not accept the gay lifestyle they shouldn't be labeled as close minded either, that goes both ways. They are people too who will never accept the gay lifestyle, nor do they want any kind of friendship with any one who is gay. That is also their right, and they shouldn't be stoned for their belief either.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •